Learn About the Supercircular Online!
Management Concepts is excited to announce two online sessions of our popular Federal Grants Update 2014 course.
This year’s Federal Grants Update course focuses primarily on OMB’s Uniform Guidance: Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements (“Supercircular”).
The Supercircular contains more than 50 policy changes for grants management that must be implemented by December 2014. The online session is ideal for grants professionals who want to learn about how to prepare for these changes from the comfort of their own home or office.
Topics for the course include:
- OMB’s Supercircular
– Background and structure of the Supercircular
– Changes to the grant award process
– Policy changes to grants management
– New requirements for pass-through entities
– Modifications to the cost principles
– Procedural changes for indirect cost negotiations
– New audit requirements
- Issues Affecting Grants Management
– Federal budget and fiscal policy
– The DATA Act
– Recent actions taken by the COFAR
The online format will enable participants to engage in interactive activities, ask questions, and provide comments to the instructor.
- When: June 24-25 or September 3-4
- Time: 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Anywhere you have internet and phone access
Note: To ensure your computer and software meet our basic requirements, run the Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test at https://admin.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm