Staying Up To Date in Federal Grants Has Never Been More Convenient
Management Concepts is excited to announce an online session of our popular Federal Grants Update 2013 course.
This online session is ideal for grant professionals who want to learn about the latest developments in grants management from the comfort of their own home or office.
Topics for the course include:
- OMB’s proposed “Super Circular”
- The latest statutory and regulatory changes to grants management
- Best practices to detect and prevent grants fraud
- How increased emphasis on grants closeout, performance measures, and suspension and debarment polices are affecting grant professionals
- The effects of sequestration on grant awards
The online format of the course will enable participants to engage in interactive activities, ask questions, and provide comments to the instructor.
- When: July 30-31, 2013
- Time: 11:30-3:00 EST
- Where: Anywhere you have internet access
For more information or to register, visit the Federal Grants Update (Online) course page!