Year In Review: Our Most Read Blogs of 2017
And that’s a wrap for 2017! Just in case you missed some of our most read blogs of the year, we wanted to make sure to call them out… again. With topics ranging from human resources, OMB Releasing the 2016 Compliance Supplement to how culture can make a significant impact in an organization – there’s something we all can relate to.
We strive to produce content that is not only relevant, but that also can provide insight and value while initiating new ideas to our subscribers. As an early 2017 Forbes article put it “Blogs offer an avenue for delivering that value to a global audience. They provide a hub for tutorials and walk-throughs, and an avenue for crafting and constructing resources that help individuals that are looking for useful information.” And on that note, enjoy reading our top 10 most read blogs from 2017.
Our Top 10
- What’s in a Name? Human Resource Business Partners v. Human Resource Generalists
- How Assumptions Impact Organizational Culture
- OMB Releases 2016 Compliance Supplement and the Revised SF-SAC Form
- What Changes are Ahead with the new PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition?
- Tracking Timesheets under 2 CFR 200
- Three Pillars of Project Management
- Agencies Required to Use Federal Award Identification Number (FAIN) for Grant Awards
- Rock Your Next Federal Job Interview
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Agile
- FAPIIS is Here – What You Need to Know
Cheers to another successful year in 2018!